Yates Builders are Craftsmen of Hardwood Flooring
Hardwood floors are a classic addition to any interior. However, this durable and stylish flooring has advantages that transcend the aesthetic benefits.
Here are a few benefits of installing hardwood flooring in your home.
1. Hardwood flooring is easy to clean and maintain. Simply sweeping, occasionally mopping, and keeping them away from heavy moisture is all that is required to maintain a hardwood floor for decades. Unlike carpet and other materials, no steaming or routine intensive deep cleaning is necessary.
2. Hardwood flooring is versatile. No matter what your personal sense of style may be, hardwood flooring is sure to complement it. Unlike most flooring, which has to be updated with shifts in current decorating trends, hardwood flooring adds a feeling of warmth and quality to any room. In addition, hardwood can be stained, finished, or painted economically. Homeowners will not have to change their hardwood floor when they decide on a new look for their home interior, simply the color.
3. Hardwood flooring is an investment in your home. Hardwood floors increase the value of your home, sometimes more than their actual cost. In addition, hardwood floors are a selling point and will make your home more attractive to buyers. Many buyers are attracted to a home mainly because of the hardwood floors.
4. Hardwood floors are durable. While other flooring can wear over time, hardwood floors are generally a permanent fixture in a home. With routine cleaning and rarely, refinishing, these floors will stand up to the test of time. When installed correctly and kept dry, hardwood is the most durable type of flooring. This is especially true for areas with heavy traffic.
5. Hardwood floors are allergy friendly. While carpet traps dander, fur, mold particles, and other allergens, hardwood floors are nonporous and offer nowhere for allergens to hide. The ease of cleaning them thoroughly makes them a great choice for people with allergies and/or asthma. This is the only type of flooring that can make a measurable difference in a home’s air quality.
Installing hardwood flooring is a stylish choice, but also one that will make your home both more valuable and easy to maintain. Durable and classic, hardwood floors are the perfect choice for a busy, modern lifestyle. Contact Yates Builders today for your free estimate!